It is said that Wentworth Point will be another Darling Harbour. Location is an enormous help, surrounding by Parramatta River. Further Maritime Plaza will be built in front the Marina Square and Peninsula park will be next to it.
You will love this Near New one bedroom apartment with air conditioning and a built in wardrobe, huge designer kitchen with stone benchtop, spacious relaxing winter garden plus balcony.
What you'll love:
- Security video intercom system and secure building access
- Water view from the relaxing winter garden
- Study area for home office use
- bedroom comes with built-in wardrobes
- Caesar stone benchtop with gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances
- Secure basement parking with storage cage for extra space
- Minute away from Rhodes Shopping Centre, cafes, parks, Ferry Wharf, public transport and restaurants
Marina Square Shopping Centre, Bennelong Bridge and Wentworth Point Public School are just within a minute walk from the property. To explore this unique waterfront area, Blaxland Riverside Park that you can go there by the walking track along the Parramatta River. Ferry, bus stop and Bay-Link Shuttle are only walking distance away.
--Strata levy: $853.85 approx. per quarter
-Counil: $285.1 approx. per quarter
-Water: $205.3 approx. per quarter
If you are looking for new lifestyle, contact Vivian Sizto on 0433 874 688 for any questions.
Car Parking - Basement