This contemporary unit is in an ideal location; short walking distance to Burwood Station, park, Burwood Westfield shopping precinct & restaurants and it is within the catchment area for Croydon Park public and Burwood Girls High School.
This beautifully spacious 1bedroom and study unit is located at second level with 62 sqm floor size on a good sized balcony and with an open plan kitchen/living area, modern bathroom and spacious bedroom this unit is certainly one to consider. An ideal opportunity for the first home buyer or keep as investment
• Spacious, light & airy living room with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that spill out to Balcony
• Generous open plan living and dining area with tiles floor though out.
• Sleek open-plan gas kitchen with stone bench top and appliances
• Bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Concealed laundry with clothes dryer;
r/c air conditioning; video intercom entry
• There is secure parking at Basement
Strata fee: $862 approx. per quarter
Council fee: $348 approx. per quarter
Water rate: $200 approx. per quarter
Perfect for first home buyer or investor with high rental return.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement