In order to help potential purchaser to understand the property better, We had made a full video in youtube so that you can have a look before organising a private inspection, please click the below link for the video:
A layout with with great air flow throughout the whole apartment!! green tree view from the balcony, it give you a feeling of peace when you arrive home from work. Double wardrobe in the master bed provide extra space for clothes. generous size with reasonable proportion maximize the space used, you can fit in big piece of furniture easily in the living area and bedrooms. when you go into the apartment, the feeling is just right- a place called home.
Beyond all these benefit, the property is very rare to have just over $1000 strata fee, which save you ongoing cost of holding the apartment.
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Double wardrobe for the main bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with stone benchtop breakfast bar
- Both bedroom and living area has private balcony
- Sizable second bedroom and bathroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Audio/visual security intercom
- Single parking and separate storage cage
- Exclusive Pulse club pools, gym and tennis facilities
In the heart what is generally considered to be one of Sydney's premier harbourside communities, this stunning residence is ideally set just moments to village cafes and shops and a walk to the ferry and Marina Square shopping centre.
Strata rate:$1011.88 per quarter
water rate:$177 per quarter
council rate:$258 per quarter
please feel free to call me on 0450048978 if you want to organise inspection for the property. it is ready to look at any time!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement