In order to help potential purchaser to understand the property better, We had made a full video in youtube so that you can have a look before organising a private inspection, please click the below link for the video:
181 Boronia Rd, Greenacre NSW 2190
Private inspection: private inspection available call me to organise
Property size: Approx. 200 Sqm building size+ Storage, land size 485 Sqm
Property history: 1992 built with full brick. 2010 Building extension and full house renovation with expensive solid wood and brick materials. Full concrete basement.
Rental yield: $630-650 per week. Potential granny flat DA can be approve. Neighbour did one similar and land size is the same.
Self-occupied by one Aussie family since 1991, this house was renovated with expensive building Material in the year of 2010. The family maintained this house well and added a lot of feature to the house.
This comfortable and cosy house offers three good size bedrooms with high quality Italian tiles throughout, leading to an open living and separate dining room. Solid wood kitchen with plenty of pantry space, modern bathroom with a spa, internal laundry and a tandem garage. Enjoy relaxing in the undercover entertaining area with a spacious backyard or sunroom all year round! Or use the large shed for tools, workshop or extra storage.
For its Location, M90 to Burwood and 913 to Strathfield is just 30 metres away from the house, SEVEN-ELEVEN petrol station is just a cross the road! It is also extremely convenient that the Greenacre town centre with all shopping needs is just 2 mins drive
• Open plan living and dining room leading to an undercover entertaining area
•I ron tin roof installed few years ago
• Alarm system directly linked to police station
• Stone drive way that can park 4 car easily
• Italian tiles throughout
• Spacious backyard with undercover entertaining area
• Good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobe, main bedroom with an en-suite with a spa
• Sunroom for cool days
• Solid wood kitchen with plenty of storage
• Large shed for tools or a workshop
• Tandem lock-up garage, plus long driveway
• Internal laundry
• Modern bathroom with separ
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface