This designer home has just been designed by famous architect and renovated full house. if you are looking forwards to have an exceptional living,this is something that you don't want to miss.
Strata rate: $1500 per quarter
Water rate: $171 per quarter
Council rate: $279 per quarter
What's important to you
-135 sqm strata area, 108 sqm internal size and 12 sqm balcony.
- Flow through design with dual aspects, balcony access to every bedroom and living area.
-Extra 8 sqm study area+storage area
- Designer Home, Unique to others
- Generous open plan living and dining with an easy indoor to outdoor flow
- Substantial alfresco balcony enjoying a verdant leafy outlook
- Stylish stone topped gas kitchen with quality appliances and walk in pantry
- designed entry with extra storage space
- Reverse cycle a/c in every bedroom and living area, storage cupboards, hidden laundry
- Single secure basement car space
The local's point of view
- Zetland has quickly evolved from its industrial roots into an area known for its expanses of green space, café scene and easy accessibility to the best of Sydney
- Now established, it's a tranquil haven for the lovers of urban living
- Vibrant and extremely accessible, this designer home rests in a central location embraced by beautiful parks, superb eating zones and excellent transport options
- Eat out every day in nearby East Village with its fine array of eateries, day to day shopping options including Coles, Virgin Active and Westpac or explore the many popular cafes, galleries and shops on nearby Danks Street
- Beautiful Joynton Park is just across the road providing off-leash space for the dog or simply a picturesque restful retreat to enjoy
- Zetland's neighbour Green Square is soon to be home to a state-of-the-art aquatic centre with an Olympic-sized pool and waterpark all within easy walking distance
- Walk to transport options including numerous bus services which provide access across Sydney plus Green Square rail boasting a one stop commute to the CBD
- The domestic and international airport, Moore Park Golf, CBD and beautiful beaches are a quick and easy drive away
Please contact Jay 0450048978 for more information!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement