Situated in the heart of the leafy, blue-ribbon suburb of Thornleigh, Zantia sets a new standard for designer living on the Upper North Shore. This boutique development of just 57 architecturally designed apartments provides the perfect home to relax and live life to the full. Whilst you are located less than 20 kilometres from the Sydney CBD, the tranquility of the local green space provides a quiet retreat from the bustling city.
A mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with a range of floor plans to choose from designed to suit the individuality of your lifestyle.
1 bed 1 bath from $528,000
2 bed 2 bath 1 car from $763,000
3 bed 2 bath 1 car from $1,235,000
- Architecturally designed boutique development of just 57 apartments.
- Exceptional value for property located in Sydney's Upper North Shore.
- Well designed floor plans with a range of open plan living, media and or study areas – ideal for the owner occupiers and investors alike.
- Elegantly crafted residences with luxury finishes
- Light filled apartments with district leafy views
- Built in robe fully fitted with shelves, rails and mirror sliding doors
- Set plasterboard with paint finish & painted timber skirtings
- Carpet as per colour scheme
- Less than 100 metres to Thornleigh Train Station
- Close to Thornleigh Marketplace, Woolworths and Aldi; as well as a variety of specialty stores from hairdressing and fitness, to cafes, patisseries and fresh food.
- Centrally located to some of Sydney's elite public and private schools
- Easy access to Macquarie University, Macquarie Park, & Sydney CBD via rail & the M2 Motorway
- Close to Lane cove National Park and Pennant Hills Golf Club
Call us today to know further details of these wonderful apartments!
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement