Video link, please have a look the video below before organising inspection:
Fringed by winding waterways, surrounded by lush parks and gardens, and capturing panoramic vistas to the city and beyond. Amidst all this natural splendor is Cahill Gardens, Wolli Creek.
This spectacular apartment has great air ventilation into the balcony with splendid city view and parkland in front, natural light filled north facing living room, generous size of study area, practically providing an extra space for a private work station where separated from the bedrooms and living room, it is an ideal home to occupy.
- Close to the city and steps from Wolli Creek Station, living at Cahill Gardens is nothing short of uplifting.
- Just 8km from the CBD
- Stroll to Wolli Creek station for a quick 3-stop ride to the CBD and 1 stop to the airport
- For commuters, M5 and Princes Highway provide seamless links to the city and beyond
- Stroll to Woolworths for groceries, or browse the boutiques at the neighbouring inner-city villages
- Surrounded by green parks, waterways and golf course
- Enjoy great local schools, stores and rapid commuting with cosmopolitan Erskineville, Marrickville, Newtown and Brighton-Le-Sands beach moments away
- Centrally located to many of Sydney's universities
- Strata levy $1276 per quarter
- Council rate $ 338 per quarter
- Water fee $180 per quarter
For more details and inspection, please contact Jamie on 0421 300 540.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement